Public Sessions mid-week
- Ice skating public sessions - Monday to Friday - 12.15pm - 9pm
- Attractions - Monday to Friday 1pm - 9pm
- 20th-24th November, 27th November-1st December, 4th-8th December, 10th-15th December
Public Sessions weekends and holidays
- Ice skating public sessions - Weekends and school holidays - 10am - 9pm
- Attractions - Weekends and school holidays 12pm-9pm
Your security is important to us. These pages are hosted on secure servers which encrypt all sensitive data.
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
Our payments are processed using Card (Sage Pay)
No, we generally let people skate though, but this is down to the discretion of the Rink Manager. The best sessions to skate are early and late afternoons.
No, but the final say will be at the discretion of the Rink Manager.
Yes, buy only into the Skate Off area.
You can hire Ice Guides online, but if you turn up on the day and ask we cannot guarantee who is available. We also have Ice Marshalls on the ice at all times, who will assist if help is needed.
You will be emailed an order confirmation that will include your unique Booking Reference Number and a barcode that also contains this number.
You may make a note of this number and take with you when you visit the attraction in place of a ticket, although we suggest printing out the email as this will contain a barcode which will grant you quicker access.
We provide the tools, expertise and support you need to manage the entire ticketing process, before, during and after the customer visit.